Several students of Oti Boateng Senior High School in Koforidua, Eastern Region, have been hospitalised over what school authorities suspect to be food poisoning.

The students reportedly complained of stomach upset after eating Waakye from a vendor at the school's bush canteen.

Waakye is a popular Ghanaian delicacy prepared with rice and beans.

The affected students were rushed to the Regional Hospital for treatment.

School authorities are yet to comment on the matter.

Source: Ghana/ClassFMonline.com/91.3FM



Listen

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*

  This is an error message